Sunday, January 18, 2009

And so it begins.....

It has been 2 years and 6 months since I opened this blogspot account. It was a time when blogging was beginning to gain prominence among my peers. Even though I badly wanted to try my hand at it, I had never written a diary, journal or anything along the same lines previously in my life. Then I moved to US for my graduate studies and my urge to pen down my thoughts slowly deteriorated partly due to lack of time and partly due to inaction on my part. I always take time to contribute, be it a simple discussion or a major debate just to make sure I have listened to everyone's views and assimilated as much information as possible before making my case for or against the issue at hand. The idea was always to be diplomatic but the essence of such exercise is lost if one does not truly express his/her opinion and just tries to appease everyone. To make one's opinion known to everyone is to have provided a new perspective on the issue at hand. 

For the past 4 years I have been closely following a number of bloggers whom I shall tag in this page very soon. I could clearly see them evolve as writers as time went by and also witnessed how this platform had been modified from a place where people just rant to a forum for forming collective opinion and bartering constructive ideas. Some of the blogs have served as looking glasses through which I had the opportunity to see and learn different people, cultures and perspectives. I had realized that the more people share the more the world has to see and learn from. So here goes the page where I intend to rant/share/criticize/celebrate and let you guys know my take on anything and everything. The seed that I had sown years back has taken roots and so it begins...

peace out .

8 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome buddy....

Sundar said...

This is a good start :-) These forums are typically for people like you with strong opinions and different perspective!! Your choice of words and style of writing is sampled well here! Look forward to reading more of your thoughts!!!

bragadeesh said...

sooper bajji.. un blog sevvanae seyalpada en vaazhthukkal :)

Shree said...

Welcome to the blog'o'world!!

blogrolled and looking forward to more posts from you :)

- Jayashree

Divya said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

King Vishy said...

Vanakkam.. Vandanam.. Suswagatam!! :) Like Sundar said, for ppl llike u who have views on stuff, blogs can be a great place to match wits..

Lava (Sanskrit: लव) said...

Dude,
Welcome! May you rock the world!!

Mighty Titan said...

And finally it happens..

Welcome back, Hari!