Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Lock, stock and two smoking barrels

A good friend of mine refused to watch "Kaminey" assuming that he might not like it. I was convincing him to try it out as I personally felt it was worth watching. Our conversation...

Me: Dude...it is worth watching...it is like one of those Guy Ritchie movies..fast paced screenplay, some dark humor and all the actors have done a pretty good job. 

Friend: Oh, is it? I don't know the guy you are talking about...can you name some of his movies?

I decided to give him the most famous example to make things easier....

Me: Oh I see....have you watched "Lock, stock and two smoking barrels"?

Friend: No...I haven't watched either of them

Me: ROTFLMAO

and so did the others listening to our conversation.....

-Hari

No comments: